TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Certified (level 2)Locations and dates
Price: €1495 Excl. VAT
This TOGAF® 9 training course - Certified - level 2 is being run by Envizion in association with Van Haren Publishing and is accredited by The Open Group.
This course is split out over 2 days and will be delivered in the classroom. This TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Certified (level 2) training course will help delegates prepare for the TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Certified (level 2) Examination by exploring the more detailed aspects of TOGAF® and enterprise architecture. After competition of the TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Certified (level 2) Examination and achieving the pass mark, delegates will have achieved the much sought-after TOGAF® Certified status.
This course is available in the following formats: public classroom or as an in-house training.
- For the public training please use the registration form on this page.
- For an in-house training, please contact us.
Course Overview: TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Certified (level 2)
The objective of this training is to make the attendees familiar with:
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase B: Business Architecture – Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Applications Architecture
- Phase C: Applications Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group
Attend this event
You can select your preferred location/date on EventbriteYes, I want to register