This applies to all visitors to this website.
This policy covers how Envizion CVBA treats personal information that Envizion CVBA collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Envizion CVBA products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This also covers the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which takes effect on 25 May 2018.
Who are we?
Envizion CVBA is a company based in Belgium. The registered address is Kardinaal Mercierplein 2, 2800 Mechelen. Our company number is: BE0817.567.765. You can contact us on +32 15 797306.
How do we collect your information?
Envizion CVBA collects personal information when you register with the Envizion website, for example when you download a demo or a piece of content or register for our newsletter. We also collect data when you visit our website.
Any reproduction, rental, lease, radio broadcast or use in public performance of this site and its content by any means is forbidden without the prior and written permission of Envizion CVBA or possible other rightful owners.
However, limited extracts of the content of this site may be used without prior permission provided that the source and publication date are explicitly and clearly mentioned. Such publication may not give rise to any compensation whatsoever.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect from you might include your name, email address, company name, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. Other information may also include:
- search terms you have used to find our website
a record of all browsing behaviour including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website and the contents of any form you submit to us. It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
we retain all personal information disclosed by you to us; we will not seek to append personal data without your permission.
- information on engagement with the emails messages you receive from us.
- your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information, your device type and your computer’s operating system.
These data are handled in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection in relation to the processing of personal data.
By submitting personal data, visitors to this website agree to their data being processed for the purposes listed above. None of the personal data collected is ever passed on to third parties.
We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
Information we will not collect
- we will not collect information related to browsing habits outside of our own domains (namely envizion.eu)
- personal information relating to you and your private life, such as gender and age.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
How is your information used?
Envizion CVBA uses information for the following purposes:
- improve and customise the marketing and content you see
- fulfil your requests for products and services
- improve our services
- contact you in relation to a request for your personal information
- send communications that may be of interest to you, such as content related to your request, newsletters, marketing news, products and services
- conduct research
Envizion CVBA stores the data online in a protected database hosted by Inmotion Hosting: https://www.inmotionhosting.com/privacy-policy.
Who has access to your information?
Envizion CVBA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- we limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Envizion CVBA works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
How can I edit or delete my data?
- you may request a copy of the information. We will provide this free of charge, and no later than 30 days from the receipt of request.
- where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a fee. We may also charge a fee if you require further copies of the same information.
- we will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- we will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- in the event that you have not received a response within 30 days you have the right to contact Data Protection Authority, Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/contact-us or telephone: 32 2 2744800.
You have the right to object to:
- processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- direct marketing (including profiling); and
- processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- contact us immediately if you want to object to the use of your personal data as outlined above.
- stop receiving marketing and sales emails from us by using the unsubscribe link contained in emails. Please note that in order to stop sending you marketing and sales emails, it may be necessary to retain your email address. If you would like to completely remove your details from our database please be aware that you may receive emails in the future if you return to our site and complete one of our data capture forms. You will be able to opt-out as before.
How long do we keep your data?
We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information. We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Envizion CVBA may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Envizion CVBA account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions then please, contact us at Kardinaal Mercierplein 2, 2800 Mechelen Belgium, telephone: +32 15 797306.